Do you like hardships?

In your life, things are not always smooth. How do you feel about the hardships?

It’s God’s Blessing in disguise.

Romans 5:3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

1 Like

Well spoken, but no one will like it. :roll_eyes:

I do not know how to reply. Hardships is not good. But hardships can help us grow and learn important lessons.

Hardships becomes meaningful only when you know the meaning of it and why God ask you to .

For hardships, I like it and also do not like it. It is so painful always. But If I trust in God, it will be a blessing.

NEVER! But God sometimes gives us hardships to make us stronger and wiser.

Who likes? But they are do exist in our lives, sadly.

As Job, we may do not like sufferings. But god did allow some sufferings in our life and let us grow and understand better.

Don’t like. But my life is trained after hardship.
Romans 5:3Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Actually, I do not like hardships, but it will makes us grow up.

I do not like hardships. But through hardships, I can experience God deeper.

Yes. I like hardships, even though hardships is not good. But in hardships, we can know God more.

To be honest, I don’t like hardships at all. But I will not escape any challenge and responsibilities that come to me, even it brings many hardships. I believe God will always help me. Every time I meet hardship, it is the time I depend more on God. To some degree, hardships are blessings which are in disguise.

No, however, unfortunately, they exist. But we do not afraid of them, we can overcome them in God.

I personally do not like difficulties. But through the difficulty, we can know God more deeply. Jesus told us to go on a narrow path. That is the way of life and the way of salvation. The difficulties that we experience in our lives are not simply making us difficult. It is a process to bring us to the path of the true God.

It depends. When my faith is strong and i know that God would strengthen my faith throught the suffferings, i will like it. However when my faith is very weak, I do not like it at all. It makes me feel very down and hopeless in my life. Anyway, wish my faith can grow deeper and i can enjoy any circustance.

Personally, I hate hardships. But that is simply as a worldly human being who is fallen and in need of grace.

What I am learning now is from the Bible, I am no longer simply fallen, and grace has been bestowed on me as a result of my relationship with Christ. So I lean on the Bible for understanding hard times as I have no experience with them other than constant grumbling!

Romans 5:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

I don’t like hardship. But it’s so common in our life. So I have to learn from hardship and rejoice in the hardship. As Christians, the hardship will not be ended with suffering or pains, but after the cross, there is resurrection. When we have faith in God, our life will be renewed and changed after the hardships. And we will see the power of God during the hardship.

No, I don’t like hardship in person. But in difficult situation, I try to trust in God and rejoice.