Do you pray the rosary?

Awwe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: At first I thought no one really noticed, lol. That’s really nice to know. Thank you so much! Keep safe too and God bless you! :yellow_heart:

Yes but it was before pandemic happens. When i go to work i am praying the Rosary From Monday to Fri. Around 6am onwards. I love Lifting my petitions and thanking God for everyday blessings in my Life. But now i dont know what happen i cant do that again. But thanks to my community i am sharing my life as a christian while this pandemic is still on going it helps me a lot.

1 Like

The Living Rosary has been a great blessing in our life, reminding that me and you are not alone in our prayers, and that our small offering can become something much bigger when we join it with the offerings of others. The grace is tangible, and the power is more than we will ever know.

When I fail to pray as much as I want to in other areas, I love knowing that I am a part of this Living Rosary team, and that my contribution of one decade a day grows exponentially through the prayers of the other members. I can imagine all these prayers lifting into the air like incense from all our different locations and joining together in the heavens to form one great, Living Rosary.

For us much we do what’s good in growing our faith to God, Praying Rosary is also additional way to communicate with God.

1 Like

Your sister is correct. Jesus taught us we should pray directly to the Father. The Bible also says to pray without ceasing. Throughout the day, I talk to God whenever I have the urge to do so. Jesus talked against the Pharisees and their ritualistic long prayers. That’s not something I’d want to emulate.

1 Like

Hi! Yes, we do pray the rosary. We actually pray the rosary every single night before we sleep and it really makes me feel at ease. It is truly a strong devotion to the Mother Mary and to the Lord. It is a powerful prayer but I believe that any prayer is indeed powerful with faith.

1 Like

Yes, I pray the rosary with my family every night. Mama Mary, is the person closest to Jesus. Praying the rosary is an intercessory petition to ask her to pray for us. In fact, it is composed of prayers taken from the bible.Here is an article that provide facts about the rosary: The Rosary | Catholic Answers. But personally, I also prefer to pray directly to God. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @arrol! I used to pray the rosary to but then I shifted to doing daily devotionals and doing a Bible study with my family. Well, we kind of started doing that for a couple of days until my sister and father had a huge fight, so I did my own Bible study.

Hi there @Bhert? Is your Living Rosary Team from your place or do you also communicate with each other online? I find Christian communities to be very very helpful. This community has helped me A LOT the past few months.

Hi @Sheila_Curran! Yes that is exactly what she told me. That is why I did more on my Bible study and from time to time I take a break from work and talk to God. I have realized the past few weeks that my bond with the Lord God is much much stronger the moment I started communicating with Him directly.

HI @hbbm14! Do you pray with your family? I really love it when families pray together. The case with some people here in my neighborhood, they do not take those things seriously which is very sad. :frowning:

Yes, I respect your ways @kbadum! What really matters here is that you are closer to the Lord God. Sometimes, I just get really disappointed whenever someone prays the rosary but does not put it to heart, you know? When someone just merely reads it but when I ask them about it, I don’t know, they seem to not care. :frowning:

1 Like

I came from a Catholic school from grade school to high school and in College I went to a Jesuit school too, so praying the rosary everyday is a must; because it is a part of our daily routine before starting our classes. So rosary became a part of my life since then… but unfortunately when I came here, I only prayed it every Sunday not daily…but I prayed other prayers other than that too.

1 Like

Hi @kianna. My living rosary team is with my family, we are engage also with spiritual belief since my family side is a Catholic and only me is a Christian yet I pray that they would also meet Jesus in a christian life. You’re right kianna it is very helpful a lot engaging to Christian Communities like this one Online Christian Community. It is also a blessing to me having a personal relationship with my fellow Christian Congregation and meeting them in person then having an individual spiritual talks about faith in God is a very enlighten way. I hope you @kianna will meet christian communities in person. :pray:

1 Like

That is amazing @Bhert! Yep, Christian Communities have made it easy for me to go along my journey as I study the Bible most especially since there are a lot of things that are a bit hard for me to understand, and having someone to help you and pray with you is beyond amazing! :blush:

Yes, I find Catholic schools very helpful most especially with learning the Bible and Jesus Christ’s journey. Though I have not been to one because the Catholic schools here in my place are quite expensive. I have only tried to be in a religion class on the third grade and it was very fun and wonderful.