Do you see Jesus or the storm, Can you hear Jesus through all the noise of the raging sea?

THE STORM IS HERE!
Do you see Jesus or the storm, Can you hear Jesus through all the noise of the raging sea?
What is the storm?
It’s the many winds of doctrines being bought and sold as truth today, it’s those that are offended at anything and everything starting with the truth of Jesus Christ, it’s the love of the many that has grown cold leading to the Division between the brethren, and resulting in to worldwide hatred between all Nations and all peoples.
As a result of all this we see to the constant onslaught of bad news on tv, and the misplaced hope that a political figure can make it all right again.
The “church” as a whole is not offering any hope or direction because they are under a strong delusion sent by Almighty God for believing the lie that they could continue in sin and still know Christ.
This deception has caused the last 2 signs to happen, the great falling away from the faith and these same men of sin are revealed for all to see.
1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Anything you put your trust and faith in outside of the Lord today is the raging waves of the sea.
The storm is worldwide, and it’s time to get into the ark and close the door.
Denial mixed with anxiety is what the fallen apostate and the unbelieving world feel, hoping for a resolution apart from the holiness and righteousness that Christ requires.
Luke 21:26. men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
So they pretend all is well, going on with life as normal, making plans even they doubt with come to pass. But normal is long gone…
Apostates Repent and ask God to grant you true repentance…
To the Faithful Few that have held onto their faith and have believed the truth of Jesus Christ, we expectantly wait for our groom, and we fix our eyes on Him and turn off all the other noise.
The sea is still raging, but Jesus alone controls the storm!
Matthew 24:37-39
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Julie Paler

I will keep my eyes on Jesus and not stormThe storm represents the confusion of this world’So I am going to stay focus on my Savior Jesus Christ “

Michael Gwenden

Well said! Truth is truth! Preach it! Hold on Remnant for our redemption draweth nigh!

Barbara Beales

Peter took a few steps on water as well as Christ before he looked down and began to sink. “Oh, yea of little faith”

Chad D. Delk