Do you sometimes complain God?

Do you sometimes complain God?

1 Like

Wow! You asked this 10 hours ago and no one has answered?

Okay. I’ll lead with the chin. :wink: Yes. In fact we are told to bring our anxieties, our concerns (and is that not a good description of our complaints?) TO GOD.

Psalm 55:22,Proverbs 16:3,1 Peter 5:7 NASB - Cast your burden upon the LORD and He - Bible Gateway

Personally speaking, do I sometimes complain to God? Well, actually, I do it so much, I have started praying that God would help me to stop grumbling about everything! To be grateful, instead. And actually, gratitude does much more for me than grumbling.

As to actual complaints: I have to bring them to God IF they are not things I need to bring to the attention of a brother or sister in Christ first.

See Matthew 5:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

and read around that. All of Matthew 5 & 6.

God bless!

1 Like

Never, i am very convicted that God is always perfect no need to be changed, but i need to be changed.

1 Like

when we go through some bad situations…we tempted to blame God but we need to overcome that God is always good, Only good, we need to believe that then the things will be changed for good

No, when think about Who God Is…i stand in awe and my heart is filled with thankfulness.

yes, but recently, i changed a lot. After i heard the sermon, i realize the bad habit, So i want to change.

Maybe sometimes before. But when I have faith on God’s love and His predestination, I will not complain.

yes, i always compain with God. but i cannot find answer. So i stop complaining.

Not too much but sometimes.