Do you think of yourself as brave? When you're scared, what do you do?

I think of myself as “sometimes brave” and “sometimes scared”. Sometimes I am brave and not scared of this pandemic because I can keep our home whole day clean. Like cleaning with disinfectants, wipe all areas that I think virus could live etc.But sometimes I am also scared because of my “what ifs”. What if accidentally my husband encounter a covid19 infected person at work and bring the virus at home? I am worried with my two year old daughter as well as worried for myself and my husband too. But I always found comfort with Proverbs 18:10 God’s name is a place of protection.

1 Like

I always think of myself as always scared. I’m always afraid of any bad thing that can happen. Maybe that’s why I always prepare. To lessen my fear and to increase my confidence that I’ll be able to overcome whatever comes my way.

“With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.” -2 Chronicles 32:8

In Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

I admit, although this verse speaks about being courageous, I am an easily scared person eve on little things. Perhaps, my own way of being brave is when I try to think positively of the situation I am into for I know that everything happens for a reason. :slight_smile: