Do you think that God love everyone in this world?

Some people may think that God just loves those who believe him.

Sure. We can believe God and know Him, it’s by God’s grace, not by our own deeds.

1 Like

Yes, God loves everyone.

1 Like

I think so. the Bible tells us God loves everyone in John 3.

1 Like

God is love, but to love everyone is not easy matter… that is why God is God. He is doing more than beyond what man can do.

1 Like

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. --John3:16

God loves the whole world. He loves everyone in the world. He sent his one and only son to save the world and he hope everyone to come to repentance and not want anyone to perish.

1 Like

Yes , God love every person.
John 3:16" For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

1 Like

@fruitoflove I agree with you my friend.
Yes, of course he does. He created us therefore He loves us!” Before we allow our own emotions to answer this question however, maybe we should allow our God, through His word, answer for Himself.
God is Love this world that he Gave is one and only Son! John 3:16

1 Like

Yes. God loves everyone in this world! God made all of us in His own image and likeness. We are His children and He loves us unconditionally.
1 John 2:2 “He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.”

1 Like

Yes. Every single one of us. Human beings, nature, animals, even the nonliving things we have around us, God cares for that all. We are all His creation and God loves us all equally.

Yes, I believe that God loves us equally in spite of our sinful nature regardless of whether we believe Him or not. God is our creator. He loved us even before we are made. He pictured us in His mind. He already knows who will love Him and who will not. However, it doesn’t stop there. He persistently knocks at the doors of our hearts for us to accept Him as our savior. He will not give up on His people.

Hello. Yes indeed! God wants to forgive, but repentance and belief in Jesus are required. In my humble opinion, yes, God loves everyone equally and unconditionally. But remember that the love of God, the mercy of God, the wrath of God, the holiness of God and the justice of God are different things.

Does God love everyone? Yes, He shows mercy and kindness to all. Does God love Christians more than He loves non-Christians? No, not in regards to His merciful love. Does God love Christians in a different way than He loves non-Christians? Yes; because believers have exercised faith in God’s Son, they are saved. God has a unique relationship with Christians in that only Christians have forgiveness based on God’s eternal grace. The unconditional, merciful love God has for everyone should bring us to faith, receiving with gratefulness the conditional, covenant love He grants those who receive Jesus Christ as Savior.

Hello, dear @fruitoflove
Of course God loves everyone. Maybe this is bad conception from other religions that promote hatred against the not believers, but God is the father of all, he loves all the same. That does not mean he accepts all on his heaven, how could he? If that person does not even want to go there. But he loves everyone and is open to accept them if they truly want to repent and believe, the example is the thief who was crucified by the side of Jesus Christ. He gives us all the chances we need… The problem is, that even with it, there’s people that always choose to ignore him. Remember God is love.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@fruitoflove This is very interesting; however, I do believe that God love everyone in this world.
Because He created Man as in his own image. Evil men just take consequences for what they did (Law of Nature)
Also, God still wants us to be saved, by accepting Him as Lord and savior (John 3:16)
Another thing is, in Matthew 5:45 He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. We still received favor from God even we are not worthy.