Do you think when we meet who God wants us to marry that that person will meet all expectations?

I have had this question for quite some time now . Do you think when we meet who God wants us to marry that that person will meet all expectations ? For example . What if you don’t like some things about their personality … ? But then when we get married it is suppose to sanctify us.! God knows us better than we know ourselves .

Julia Maney

I think U answered your own question in your post. Isn’t the perfect fit accepting that no one is perfect= no union is perfect but in GOD

Steve Gerke

where do our expectations come from? if from our own desire at the time, then they may not match up to the one who God designs for us. get yourself right with God before looking for a mate. Ps 37:4-5 tells us that when we delight ourselves in the lord, he’ll give us the the desires of our heart. thing is, as we delight in the Lord, our desires will be his desires, so in that case the one God desires for you will match your expectations.

Lula Matlock

My personal experience says if JESUS isn’t in the center of your relationship, it will always be a struggle

Trevor Boutwell