Does anyone know did the Jews began to build the 3rd temple or not?

Does anyone know did the Jews began to build the 3rd temple or not?

The first was built by Solomon, but it was destroyed by the Babylonians. The second temple was built, through the leadership of Ezra, Nehemiah, and Zerubbabel. It was later destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD. As for the third temple, we don’t know when it will be built or if it will be built at all. Given the current political situation, it is impossible for the Jewish temple to be rebuilt because the Dome of the Rock a sacred site for muslims is standing there. However, we don’t know what future holds, only GOd knows.
The scriptures tell us though that the Jewish temple, the physical temple has already served it’s purpose.

John 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
John 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Christ is talking about a time where the place of worship is no longer important but what is important is whether the form of worship is in spirit and in truth. And that is how it is in the Christian age.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.