Does anyone know of scripture that backs the idea that people have already ascended to heaven?

I’m looking for thoughts:
The Bible seems to back the doctrine that no one has gone up to heaven yet, and they are instead asleep, waiting for the Lord’s call.
John 3:13: “¹³And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.” (Jesus to Nicodemus)
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: “¹⁶For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:and the dead in Christ shall rise first: ¹⁷Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (Paul to the Thessalonians)
Does anyone know of scripture that backs the idea that people (with the exception of specifically named individuals [i.e. Elijah]) have already ascended to heaven?

Benjamin Michael

Because at the time they were at a place known as Abraham’s Bosom waiting for Christ to complete the plan of salvation. This is why Christ told the thief at the cross he will be with Him in Paradise. Christ knew that His death would open the gates of h… See more

Kevin Young

Our souls are eternal and with His Spirit return to the Lord and will be reunited with our glorified bodies in the rapture.Enoch and Elijah were both taken to Heaven , and being neither tasted death are believed to be the two witnesses of Revelation w… See more

Rod Massey

I haven been sharing this John 3:13 but religion keepOn telling people that their dead relatives are in heaven! Lala mind!

Caridad B. Monroe