Does God hate sex?

Are there any Bible references that tell us what God thinks about sex?

In the book of Genesis the Lord said *Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth
Genesis 1:27-28 ESV
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

its not directly said to Adam and Eve they should have sex for them to multiply and fill the Earth. The Lord doesn’t hate sex, He design it for a man and women. but not just for a man and women but for a MARRIED couple, to the husband and wife.

It says in 1 Corinthians 7:1-40 ESV /
“Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, **each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. …”

the Lord doesn’t want us to commit sins that’s why He the command that a man should have his OWN wife and a woman should have her OWN husband, and sex should be enjoy by a man and woman who are married. I want to emphasize the word “OWN” because sex should be done they the people who commit themselves to each other.

i hope i can help you. God bless.

1 Like

No. But the ENJOYMENT of sex can only be experienced WITHIN the boundaries of marriage. :slight_smile: