Does God Know Every Detail About Our Lives?

Does God know every detail about our lives? I can’t imagine this, because the universe is so big and we are so small. Why should He bother worrying about us? Surely He has more important things to think about.

God knows all about us. God has already made plans for us before the foundation of the world. But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. [Luke 12: 7]
God knows us better than anyone else, and God is the one who brings us out of life.

2 Likes

Sure, God knows every details about our lives and he cares about our live. He is almighty, so he has ability to do that. He loves us deeply, so he will do that.
I will loves Psalm 139

1 You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

1 Like

Think about it,if God made us just as He made everything else.Is He just gonna forget about us.The bible says we are more important to Him than the birds of the air.

Amen, God knows everything about our life, this is because He so loves us and He cares us./ :slightly_smiling_face:

When we know one person, we can love him/her in right way, and if we love one person, we will want to know him/her more and more.

I believe God can know everything in the past, now and in the future, but I don’t think God knows every detail about our life. For example, I want to buy a laptop, and now I have $ 1000, I can buy apple air, but it does not mean I must buy it, I can buy a laptop of $ 500. God has the ability to know everything, but it doesn’t He must use the power to know everything, so we need to pray to tell God how I am and what we need.

1 Like

God only do What He want to do

Amen. I agree with you!

I think so.
He is almighty, so he has the ability to know every details of our life;
He loves us, so he is willing to know everything of us.
He knows us so well because he loves us so deep.

Here is a message that will inform you about how God works with his people: BIBLE MYSTERIES INSPIRE REVERENCE AND LOVE FOR GOD

Yes, I think so, God know everything, but God also give us freedom to choose what we want.

Yes He will leading us in every detail things, he will guide us in his love.

Yeah, God knows every detail about our lives in a view of love.
You are right . We are so small. we don’t deserve the love of God. But He loved us so much. Even our hair, He has already counted.

I have enclosed our Shining Light Storehouse messages that will assist you answering this question.

https://app.box.com/shared/31fpgabfbs

Shalom,

Lee

Yes, @puregold God knows every detail of our lives.

And your question is right with the Psalmist –

Psalm 8:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

First: this is why God made us –

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

This is Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior telling us how detailed God’s knowledge of us is –

Luke 12:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

And if you think God has no concern for each step you take in your life, try this one on –

Proverbs 16:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.

And finally, God is not time-limited as He is Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omni-powerful, etc. That’s why we call Him GOD, after all. :smiley:

Psalm 139:13-16 King James Version (KJV)
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Yes. Without God’s permission, sparrows cannot fall to the ground.

Matthew 10:29
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.

Yes, I think so. This is really amazing.

Yes, He knows every details of us. Because He loves us; in Hebrew “love” and “know” is the same word. If you love somebody, you should know him or her.