Does God really have very specific purpose on us, for example, decide the specific job?

Does God really have very specific purpose on us, for example, decide the specific job?

I believe God has specific purpose on me. But he gave me freedom, I have freedom to make choice. If I know the truth of God, I will go the right way, and know more clearer his plan on me, but if I don’t know him, know Lord Jesus, don’t know his words, then I would just follow own sin, ignore his guidance.

Ephesians 1:4
Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.
Yes God has a specific purpose, the bible is the general will of God in Our life…when we meditate more and more the general will then the Holy Spirit will guide us for the specific will, God is So personal…

Of course, God is Knows all, He is the Perfect planner…

Sure…

I think that our life has a special purpose from a macro perspective. God created us, called us, and established a loving relationship with us, all these things are based on this particular ultimate purpose.But from a micro perspective, God gives us free space to enjoy the life he has created for us, based on the principle of ultimate purpose.For example, God doesn’t limit us to being teachers or doctors, but he does care if we are a caring teacher or doctor.At the same time, he has given us all kinds of gifts, making it easier for us to choose our jobs.I think god respects our career choices if our jobs are based on loving God and loving others

I think God have specific purpose for us, but we still have the freedom to choose; but even we choose a wrong way, God will still lead us to a better way. However, we should know the Word of God first, or we would choose a wrong way easily.