Don't Judge but Repent First

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

After we heard God’s words, it is easy for us to see others’ sins and judge them with God’s words. But we should check our life first. Normally when we see others’ sin, the same sin is also in my life. I should repent before God first, then seek the power of Holy Spirit to change my life, then I can share this experience with others. If we judge others without the right heart, others will get hurt and they will not change. But if we can repent before God and change first, we can be a channel to help others. And when we saw our sins first, our heart can become humble, and point out others’ sin with love. Because our souls are sensitive, we can feel whether others have love or not when they say our sins.

So it is very important to check our life first with God’s words. We should not become arrogant but be more humble because we see so many sins in our life but God still loves us and called us from the world and gave the precious words and salvation to us. When we received this, we should be thankful and know God’s heart on those who are still sinning. We have the duty to help them with true love and true power from God.