Ecclesiastes 9:11 I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Dear children, there is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day this is the last hour the flesh counts for nothing. My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. In my alarm I said, “Everyone is a liar as you have heard that the antichrist is coming this is how we know it is the last hour. “I am the way and the truth and the life. The Spirit gives life. The words I have spoken to you they are full of the Spirit and life. Jesus answered, no one comes to the Father except through me now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see even now many antichrists have come for hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

Proverbs 13:12
James 3:1
James 1:19
Hebrews 11:1
1 John 2:18
Psalm 116:11
John 12:48
John 6:63
John 14:6

Messenger_creation_6c2ed63c-3d1e-4b6a-8d8b-7bc716f62a51

I did not speak on my own, for the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

John 12:49

@everyone