Echoes of Eternity Unveiling Biblical Narrative 2024 05 09

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. Now shares this with the Public:

“Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” she says to him who lacks judgment. Is Christ, divided? They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment. “Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is tasty! Was Paul crucified for you? But they do not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol. We do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way, write down the things you have seen Lord, both thorns and thistles it will yield for you, and you will eat the plants of the field. “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat, cursed is the ground because of you; through toil you will eat of it all the days of your life and the things that will happen after this. “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; and the things that are, she shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man she was taken To the woman He said: answered, No one comes to the Father except through Me “I will sharply increase your pain in childbirth; in pain you will bring forth children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you. And the man Jesus said: If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him and when I saw Him, Thomas, said I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! “I am the way and the truth and the life. I hold the keys of Death and of Hades. I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, and Crispus, the chief ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his house; and many of the Corinthians hearing believed, and were baptized so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. Were you baptized into the name of Paul? The elder unto the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth “Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother and to Adam He said: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless. For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh and the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed.

Psalm 22:18
Genesis 3:16-18
Proverbs 9:16-18
Ephesians 5:25-27
Romans 16:23
3 John 1:1
1 Corinthians 1:13
Acts 18:8
Genesis 2:23-25
John 14:5-7
Revelation 1:17-19