Even angels long to look into these things

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the reading Public!

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there who suppress the truth by their wickedness, for the circumcised do not even keep the law themselves. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. Having a form of godliness but denying its power have nothing to do with such people for neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. Now I beseech you, brethren shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter but as for me, may I never boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. What counts is a new creation.

2 Timothy 2:16,23
Romans 16:17,18
Romans 1:18
2 Timothy 3:5
Isaiah 59:14
Isaiah 29:13
2 Timothy 3:6
Matthew 21:12
Galatians 6:13-15
images (11)
images (10)