Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream

Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.

1 Like

@SaltandLight They say that best things in life are free; since dreaming is free why wouldn’t I utilize it.
I know that today we are facing difficulties, pains and sorrows, however because of these circumstances these are not the reasons for us to stop dreaming; these will help us to strive for our best to keep the faith and keep on fighting. AIM HIGH! FLY HIGH!

2 Likes

@SaltandLight This is a motivation to those who loss their hope. There are also saying that really inspires me, as a man said about his dreams-without facing difficulties in life is boring and you cannot appreciate those things you got without circumtances because you’re taking an effort to get it. Remember, God do all things with hardships and love for us. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.

Yes! We should all have this kind of mindset. Life doesn’t stop when it gets harder, but it goes on. We go on and be stronger than before especially with God’s grace. We should always fight our battles with God’s grace because we have a mission. The Lord has plans for us and we shouldn’t lose hope! God is always with us.

Yes indeed. Just don’t give up and trust God in all your decisions. Let God made decisions for you. One day your dream will come true and you’ll be successful. Just try and try until you succeed, we can try everything for a lifetime so as long as you live you’ll become successful man. Be humble always pray, and be righteous.

1 Like

All the hardships, struggles and pain around us are all temporary. They are just like tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. The only difference is our mindset that we take forward with us. We couldn’t change yesterday and only learn from it, but we have the power to change tomorrow. This is a great reminder for us not to lose our hope and faith even when things get worst. To choose not to give up and continue become the best version of ourselves. To serve God, others and inspire them. Even when everything is temporary, we still have the ability to change the world, dream big and make things happen.

This is a very gentle reminder for people like me who face difficulties most of the time…sometimes life drags as down, but it is important to move forward again…life is meant to be spent forward not backwards, so heads up and pursue whatever dream we have…

Try to give your agenda to God. Keep saying, ‘Your will be done, not mine.’ Give every part of your heart and your time to God and let God tell you what to do, where to go, when and how to respond. God does not want you to destroy yourself. Exhaustion, burnout, and depression are not signs that you are doing God’s will. God is gentle and loving. God desires to give you a deep sense of safety in God’s love. Once you have allowed yourself to experience that love fully, you will be better able to discern who you are being sent to in God’s name.

Yes, be hopeful. Regardless of all the struggles, we must still hope for a better tomorrow. My faith in the Lord gives me endless hopes and dreams of how amazing the world can still be after all of the chaos. We have Him, and that’s all that matters.