Every home a house of worship and prayer

Christians who love Jesus and are serious about God’s plans can turn every home into a house of worship, praise, and prayer. The Church has never been a building. The Church is those who are ‘called out’ by God – ekklesia. The Church has never been an organization or a building. So the church is now in session, whether church buildings are empty or full.

We have to remember the mystery often expressed as “first the supernatural, then the natural.” We win the battle in the heavenlies first and then the answer will manifest. We want our church buildings re-opened. But when we worship like nothing can stop our relationship with God, then every wall will fall and every mountain move.

Read more at: Every home a house of worship and prayer | Voice

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
You don’t know how much I agree with you!! Loved this reflection, because it’s one of the truths that seems to be forgotten right now.
I want to quote this part:

Beautiful, no way of putting them better. We as Christian, as real Christian start by praying in your home in family, going to a building is nothing, of course it’s great and a very good way of living your Sundays, but to be Christian is much mich more!
Loved your reflection. This post should reach the top!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@FaithinGod I am very thankful that my house is field with so much joy and laughter. Yes, sometimes it has grief and sorrow but God is with us, so close with families who serve Him with gladness and wholeheartedly. This house is with field with prayers and thanksgiving.
Indeed , according to Matthew 18:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

1 Like

Having a God-centered home can really shape the members most especially the children to become good persons. I am very blessed that despite all the drama we have in our family, we still sit together at night and pray together.

1 Like

If therefore our houses be houses of the Lord, we shall for that reason love home, reckoning our daily devotion the sweetest of our daily delights; and our family-worship the most valuable of our family-comforts… A church in the house will be a good legacy, nay, it will be a good inheritance, to be left to your children after you.

Growing up in a prayer-filled home is a beautiful and powerful thing. Parents can pray over their children from the moment they are conceived through adulthood. Children can learn alongside their parents how to pray to the Lord themselves. Siblings can pray for and with one another as they resolve conflict and build strong relationships. Extended family can cover loved ones in prayer through both joyful and challenging seasons.