Every Praise

This is what our world needs. God’s people joyfully praising God in His house!

Psalms150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

Our God is amazing! He is unlike any other! Despite our sins, He continued to love us, He even died for us! Indeed every praise is to our God! :pray: :yellow_heart:

Yes! Our Father God truly deserves to be praised! In all ways. How amazing it is that we have a God who already conquered the world and his heart is to to bless, strengthen and increase and love us. Don’t give up, our God is faithful. Our God is good. Trust Him and you’ll see him turn your circumstances around.

“For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!” - John 16:33

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Loved that video! Our God, our Father, is the best one there is. He could have left us and just do nothing, after all he created us, but he stayed watching and taking care of us. Even if he is omnipotent I have alwayas believed that sharing his joy and words makes him more powerful, in the sense that he can reach more people through us (Christians) on this world.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Praise God, being a part of the praise and worship team in our church makes me eager to go back to church. I miss those anointed Sundays where you can really feel the Holy Spirit working in the lives of the congregation, I miss singing my hearts out and being unconscious about the world and just focus on God. But God made me realize that even if I only have my cellphone or laptop I can still worship Him, I just play or watch Christian music and join them in worship, it is more than enough. God is after the heart of the worshiper.

@FaithinGod Wow! This video made me miss the hype of worshipping God with other people. It is such a wonderful experience. Our heart speaks what we cannot tell God whenever we worship Him. It releases our true feelings and cleanses us from negativity. He deserves our praises, for He is an amazing God who embraces us in spite of who we are and what are sins were.

Very true!! I miss singing and praising with other people. It feels very heartwarming! Something to look forward to when this is all over. :blush::blush:

Thanks for posting this @FaithinGod… How I wish everything will be back in normal now coz I really miss going to church and miss my church community too…Despite that we can still preach, praise, and worship God in our own homes, nothing beats the joy I feel everytime I spend it in God’s house (the physical church)…God bless us all fellow worshippers! Have a blessed sunday to us all…

@FaithinGod i miss going to church lifting hands and praising God in His sanctuary.
truly that this is what our world needs, to thank God in every circumstances, to praise Him in this situation.
i know God will surely save us from this pandemic crisis, He is in control , He just want us to take a little step or take a little lesson from this, including spreading love in others loving the mother nature and to know and Be still that He is our God :slight_smile: God bless us all