Everyone is going to die someday. “It is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment.” (Hebrews 9:27)

Everyone is going to die someday. “It is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment.” (Hebrews 9:27) Because of our sin, we deserve to spend eternity in hell. But Jesus Christ died for our sins, and rose again three days later, conquering sin and death with his blood in the cross. If you put your trust in Jesus, he can raise you from the dead someday as well and take you with him to Heaven. If you’ve never given your life to Jesus, pray with me… Dear Jesus, I invite you into my life. I give you control of my life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Be my savior and Lord of my life. Thank you for welcoming me into your family. In Jesus’ name I pray…
amen

Rock Rock

Praise the Lord and thank God for Jesus

Gregory Robinson

Amen thank you Jesus

Angela Mohan

Jesus is the savior of the world however the Hebrews didn’t except him because he wasn’t born in a palace they couldn’t come to terms that he came as a lamb to save the world but when he returns he will came back as a king.

Michelle Delvalle

The righteous that are alive when Jesus comes do not physically die, although the wicked will. Judgement is not the sentence. We are judged before the second coming of Jesus. We do not go to heaven or hell at death.

Patrick Strickler

We are saved by a positive volition towards the complete work of the cross ie faith alone in Christ alone acts 4:24, eph 2:8-10

Fide Jnr Alinko

Very true

Gitau John

In the letter to Hebrews Jesus was purified of his sins

Danilo Dayot