Everything will be Okay. I promise you

2 Likes

Hello, dear @Jenny
Lovely image! The message feels great and the image has a glowing feeling on it. Did you make it? Because it’s great!
Now talking about the message, what a wonderful father God is… He’s always looking for us, and even on uncertainty that occurs because our own fault he says to us “everything will be okay. I promise you.” we only need faith to see it, just that.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@Jenny thank you Jesus, thank you for this promise; a promise of hope, a promise of light; a promise that we can hold on especially for this pandemic situation. Lord God, thank you for not leaving us, thank you for making me and my family safe; i am very afraid of what will happen tomorrow but im looking up on your promises. What we could do right now is pray for one another, let us be a Bridge of God’s love to others.

I admire the picture and how it is presented. Specially the heart in the middle and it’s connection with the statement. The promise of assurance from God that everything will be okay is a result of the very nature of who God is, He is the God of love. The symbol of heart is equivalent to love and putting the symbol on the background of this message is so meaningful because only God who is loving and compassionate can give a promise such as this. The great thing is that we can hold on this promise 100% because God will never fail to deliver on His promises.

Hi @Jenny! Thank you for sharing this. Each and every one of us are in need of this reminder because of the situation of the world. Everything will be okay and everything is possible with God. We should strengthen our faith in Him because He has plans for us. During this difficult time, know that God will always be there watching over us. Let us continue praying to Him and seeking Him for comfort every time we feel lost. Let us hold on to His promises and keep on believing in Him.

Everyone is deeply affected by this pandemic and it makes everyday living a little bit harder emotionally, mentally and financially.
But nothing can stop God’ promises. Nothing can stand against the words of God.
Let us always remind ourselves that no matter how bad our situation is, this is not permanent. God has better plans for us. God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. We just need to have faith. Trust the unknown and believe even in the times of uncertainty. These hard times will pass and everything will be better.

God may allow some terrible things to happen, but life circumstances, even when we don’t understand them, should never give us license to doubt God’s love for us. Why? Because His word promises His absolute love. Our part? To believe that word. His part is To love us unconditionally. And When your world comes crashing in around you, do you doubt God’s love for you? Remember: you may never understand the “why’s” in this life, but your lack of understanding doesn’t diminish His love for you.

Hello @Jenny Amen! God will carry you through the storm. The Bible tells us, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze” (Isaiah 43:2). Every difficult situation you face, whether big or small, is preparing you to be stronger. God will use your trials to produce greater faith and strength if you allow Him to. Your pain has purpose, even when you don’t understand why in this moment.

i totally agree with you @zayn22 Just like what said in 1 Peter 1:7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;"

for a christian it is good to be tested, we have the choice if we will continue to trust God. God continues to provide. every trial our faith grows stronger