Faith can move Mountains!

A beautiful reminder for us all:

Despite the pandemic, protests, killings, unemployment, etc., let us all be more faithful in the Lord God. We need Him more than ever, we need Him more and more each day. Just think of this verse, imagine what our faith is capable of. Pray and pray.

1 Like

Yes Indeed @kianna
Faith plus prayer can change everything.
Pandemic is the Mountain nowadays. But I believe that God is making his way,
Sharing the bible verse Below
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

1 Like

True, @arrol. This pandemic is our mountain right now. We really need God more than ever and prayer is our best and most effective weapon.

Thank you for this beautiful verse. God bless you!

Hello Dear. Yes indeed! Does God still perform miracles today? Of course he does. Every time you stretch your faith, God does miracles every single time. My question for you is this: What’s the mountain in your life that needs to be moved? What’s the thing you’ve already decided will never change? That’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. But how do you know it won’t change? Maybe God wants your faith to supersede the law of nature. He has in the past, and he is doing it today all around the world. God is in the mountain-moving business. Do not doubt or underestimate what he wants to do in your life.

1 Like

Amen! Every waking day is a miracle! Miracles happen every second of our life.