Family unity

Please pray for me that my 2 sons will speak to me again. It’s been 6 years since I’ve seen them. I thank God everyday for my other two that now are a part of my life. I believe in the power of prayer. I thank you for yours.

Hi there @Momof4, you can pray this prayer as what I am doing too…

Lord, thank you for caring unceasingly for our family and for the people around us. Thank you for the faith that gives us strength. Thank you for your love that makes us one.

In the most ordinary moments of our life, show us that you are always with us. When we work and when we rest, bless our life and give us good health. By your infinite grace, may we grow in love, forgiveness and understanding of one another.

Don’t let us be overburdened with cares and worries; Teach us, instead, to lift all these up to you. Help us always to realize what matters most-it is the gift of one another, not the material possessions and comforts in life.

Let not money and infidelity destroy the love that binds us together as a family. Help us to have greater faith in you and in your providence. Though our family has its own problems, may we always continue to help others- relatives, friends, neighbors and all persons that you send our way. Amen.

Dear Lord God, I pray for @Momof4 and her two sons. Six years of not seeing your children would be very very painful. I hope you have peace of mind, strength, and faith on the Lord God!

Hello, dear @Momof4,
I don’t know the details of why something like that could have happened, it breaks my heart… But don’t be sad, praying is the most powerful thing there is in the world.
Dear Lord, remember this family, remember your daughter @Momof4 and her childrens, bless them and give them forgiveness, don’t let anything happen to this family and open their hearts to find the true love that unites them. Unite them in your name, give them the happiness they deserve as your childrens. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero