Fill the blank ⏬ JESUS is _______

fill the blank

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Oh I like this kind of post! It is a fun activity, of course it also depends a lot on how much you speak about your faith, if you use Jesus Christ and even if you have friends named Jesus, but fun nonetheless. Let’s say on my phone:
“Jesus is the only one who can make it all”
I ended up there, because it started to loose sense what the keyboard was predicting, but still I love the message that ended up being. Jesus is the only one who can make it all! Amen to that.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@FaithinGod Jesus is

1. My Strength ( in times of trouble, in times of my weakness)
  2. My savior ( salvation is here because of Him.)
  3. My Bestfriend ( a very reliable companion)
  4. My Healer ( Jesus is always with me, i feel His presence whenever im sick emotionally and Physically)
    Jesus is my ALL. I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM.
    BECAUSE OF HIM IM IN THIS WORLD. HE BLESSED ME WITH A LIFE - - A LIFE FULL OF GRACE MERCY AND LOVE.
1 Like

JESUS is MY ALL! He is my everything, my life will be a total mess without Him. Even if for a single second that Jesus is not present in my life, it would be a disaster. That is why my prayer everyday is for Jesus to be with me all the time. I have experienced living life without asking for the presence of Jesus in my life, it’s a life full of sin without direction and without meaning. Jesus brings purpose to everything, He showed us what true and genuine love is and as a result He teaches us to appreciate the life that we have.

1 Like

Jesus is my Savior! He saved me from the darkness! Years of endless crying, pain, and anxiety. I begged for His help, to take the pain away. He gave me more than that! Thank you, Lord!

1 Like

Jesus is my EVERYTHING! It is because of Him that I can get up every morning and live in faith, hope, and love… that with God, I can conquer whatever comes my way! Without him, my life is miserable and totally be a disaster…I am glad that Jesus is my giver and refuge all the time…

1 Like