Fill you with the fragrance of Christ

Fill you with the fragrance of Christ.

As far as God is concerned there is a sweet, wholesome fragrance in our lives. It is the fragrance of Christ within us, an aroma to both the saved and the unsaved all around us. 2 Corinthians 2:15 Living Bible (TLB)

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
What an interesting discussion. While I don’t think there’s a frangance in reality, as metaphorically I have found many people with it. Especially with my aunt, it’s just a intangible that you see on her of happiness, joy, faith and trustworthy. I think many would be a lot happier if they manage to achieve this kind of fragrance, the one that will only come with true faith in God.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

The fragrance of Christ is one of the great characteristics that God wants to build into our lives by His grace. "Now thanks be to God who. through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge. This spiritual aroma, which results from getting to know the Lord, blesses the heart of God. “For we are to God the fragrance of Christ.” The Father loves to see the life of His Son being expressed in and through our humanity, even though this requires our dying to self. “For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh” (2 Corinthians 4:11)

God’s love fills our hearts and life with sweetness. He puts a smile on our faces. As we pass by other people, may this aroma of God;s love on us put a smile too on other people’s hearts.