Tell it to Jesus,
Tell it to Jesus;
Are you grieving over joys departed?
Tell it to Jesus alone.
Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus,
He is a friend that’s well known;
You’ve no other such a friend or brother,
Tell it to Jesus alone.
Hallelujah we have not only a Saviour but a friend we can talk to. When we are alone and no one around us understand what is going on, we have a friend closer than a brother that we can go to and talk to. No matter what it is.
If someone is bothering you, tell it to Jesus.
If you are in a financial bind, tell it to Jesus.
If you are an addict, an adulter, a liar, tell it to Jesus.
If you have questions about life and truth, tell it to Jesus.
He can answer you by helping you through one day at a time, one moment at a time. He can change your heart and the heart of your enemy. He can break the chains of bondage that has you bound, hallelujah.
Find a quiet place today and tell it to Jesus. He is waiting for you.

Steven Richardson

Please don’t get me wrong. This is straight out of my present feelings…It’s, yet again, about time something was to change in my life. Always bloody struggling with money. It’s always a challenge due to multiple reasons. And every one ends on husbands dad’s and Grandads desk.If it wasn’t for the blessings in the people that God has secured around me. I would just say …F*** it!.Sorry, this is a now feeling. He knows the way, I don’t

David Salkeld

Amen tell it to Jesus

Davis Earla

Cozzie Gee

bit.ly/ConsiderthebirdsLBF-SHJesus’ radical teachings show us how simple living by faith in God is. To start, consider the birds and flowers. They don’t have jobs, and they don’t own farms… yet God takes care of them! If you believe that God will one day resurrect your dead body back to life, is it really too much to believe that God can provide your food and clothing right now, if you work for him instead of money? Consider the birds by watching this short Christian cartoon, starring two lovable birds named Bob and Terry.#god #christian #faith #gospel #shorts Full 5 mins video: bit.ly/LivingbyFaithwithBobandTerry-CC

Cozzie Gee

One of my favorites!

Cindy Baxter