Food for Thought: Anti-Christ

Food for Thought: Anti-Christ
I was in bed this morning and awoke at around 2:30 or 3, and was having thoughts and my morning conversation with the Lord, and I thought about something I either read or heard a little while ago. Matthew 24: 36, Jesus tell us that no one knows of the day or hour of His return, only the Father. So that must mean that satan does not know either.
With that in mind, look back over history and see all of the evil people that have lived and done terrible things to believers and followers. Satan does not know, so he must always have an anti-Christ in the wings to fulfill prophecy, no?
This is not about Rapture and Tribulation, as that seems very controversial, it is simply something I was discussing with the Lord this morning and it seems correct, we know that an anti-Christ must appear at a certain time, the Lord has told us through His prophets of such. But only the Father knows when the Son will return to begin the fulfillment. The anti-Christ will have to already be on the scene, not just born, the timeline does not permit that.
God bless you and may His grace shine upon you.

Allen Scott

May the Lord bless you by the father, son and holy spirit, may the grace of the Lord and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you Amen.

Edward Reid

Jesus came fully man and fully God to earth. So the date of the rapture was a secret. In heaven Jesus is God so now He knows the time day date hour. When the Lord and I were talking about this He said “not in your life time.”

Tholsee Reddy

Thank you for these words! When one thinks about the anti christ they think only one. We have like you said many throughout history. God bless you!

Pamela Simmons

Notice how it’s says the day nor the hour, however it does not say week, month, or year…. I’d pray on it and ask for discernment

Ash Washington

Yes very true revelation. I just want to point out that 3am is the “fourth watch” and a very important time. Jesus often prayed with the father during fourth watch. I feel it’s a supernatural time of morning where God often wakes ppl up for revelation … See more

Melissa Parcels

The GREATEST THING I DID WAS SAY JESUS TAKE ALL THAT l HAVE…AND I GIVE YOU MY LIFE HEART MIND AND ALL MY LOVE AMEN

Linda Rivera