Food for Thought: Falling Away

Food for Thought: Falling Away
I have been reading many comments about people who are turning away, who say they have hardened their hearts, and those who have changed so much from their beginnings on this group. I have also personally met with those who express the same thing.
While I wish this were not so and pray for them, I realize that Paul told us that as the End Times approaches that there would be a falling away from the faith.
If this is beginning now, what will it possibly be like when the Lawless one is revealed?
We are indeed living in prophetic times. Exciting and sad at the same time. Just like told to us in Scripture, the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord.
God bless you and may His grace shine upon you. Pray for those that feel they have lost faith.

Allen Scott

amen time to come back to God he said I stand at the door & knock but we have to be the one to open the door & a welcime Jesus back in

Allen Byrd

Thank you Father, for these end times we are now living. I pray for the resurrection power of our Savior, Jesus Christ, to keep us grounded and steadfast. And may the leading of the Holy Spirit continuously direct our every thought and steps. In your precious name Jesus I pray. Amen and amen.

Bonnie Gaus

I often used to ponder on how they were going to get people to easily take the mark of the beast, now I see that all you need is fear and they follow.

Betty Coveny DeBruin

Amen! Please Jesus help us stay strong in your name during these turbulent times

Dean Codner

We are in a fight. We have to fight for what we know is the truth. Think about it, the angels that Lucifer had charge over was able to convince them that God preferred the other angels! He is a master deceiver. Only trusting what the Lord tells in scripture is true. Just trust and obey.

Suzanne Box

Praying for their hearts to be turned back to God before it’s too late. It will not be a place for Christian’s on this earth in the tribulation. We have and are seeing what was to be fullfilled.

Viviana Van Wagoner