For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

3 Likes

Yes. We are grateful to have God in our side. God gave his one and only son to free us human from sins. He sent jesus to save us all. God’s love towards us is unconditional. Thank you Lord for everything.

Thank you for sharing this very inspiring verse, @Jenny!
Let us all remember that God gives us so much love no matter where we are and what we are doing. May we strengthen our faith in Him because it is what binds us with the Lord. He is a loving and merciful God and He always wants what is best for us.
Remember that God will always be by our side. Pray to Him and He will respond.

@Jenny Its True God is so loved this world.
Jesus pay for our sins . And i can add to that is Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
God is so wonderful he will give everything to us and remove all the things that we are not in need.
Praise to you lord Jesus Christ.

@Jenny: Thanks for posting it here! This is a very well known and very popular bible verse even in sports…This is a beautiful reminder for all of us of the unconditional love God has for us… when all else fail, we have God as always… Let me post this popular prayer for everyone…

“Dear God,
I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.”

God has given his only son to die for us.God’s love is very unconditional.It is always him and will always be our father.

We love because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19

God’s love is not to make us weak. it is meant to empower us, even or our most tiresome days. His unconditional love saved us. This remind us that God’s love for us, our love for Him, and our love for others are inseparable. If we have been loved by God, we will love God and we will love others. We cannot say we love the one whom we have not seen if we do not love those whom we do see. Trusting God means allowing him to raise us back to our feet when we fall, to give us hope when we have nothing.

The heart of the Bible, my very first memory verse, the most popular Scripture…John 3:16!

Have you ever wondered why this verse is so well-loved? A lot of people say it actually summarizes the entire Bible and I agree. This is the salvation story: God is love and because He is love, He sent His son to die on the cross to cleanse us from our sins and save our soul from the clutches of the enemy!

Thank you, Oh God, for your LOVE, and thank you dear Jesus for your blood.