For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

1 Like

God’s plan is always the best. sometimes the process is painful and hard but dont forget that When God is silent He’s doing something for you.

This is my all time favourite memory verse since I was a child…thanks for posting it @Jenny! All of us are facing difficult situations today…from the virus we are experiencing, to unemployment because of the pandemic, to more poverty cases, to more crimes and many other situations around the globe…

This verse is so timely and we can take comfort upon Jeremiah 29:11, knowing that it is not a promise to immediately rescue us from hardship or suffering; but rather a promise that God has a plan for our lives and regardless of our current situation, he can work through it to prosper us and give us a hope and a future…we must cling unto him as always!

Hi @Jenny, this verse is meaningful to me. I can’t tell you the whole story why this verse become diversity of my life. But I want to make it short, I’ve experienced difficult problems which I tried to kill myself (suicidal emotions attack). I had this problem of being paranoid into something I can’t control due to my pride, ego, lack of will for myself and losing confidence. I’m thankful I have my friends, family and relatives beside me. It is very helpful when you have them in your life. This verse declares that in any problems occured, it is according to the plans of God and it is for our growth and own good.

1 Like

Yes. God has plans for us. Though life sometimes seems crazy and spinning out of our control, ultimately, He has a purpose for you. Though we may feel like we are walking through life without a clue, God knows every little thing about us and what we are praying for. And there is reason for who we are and where we are right now.
There will be many things in life that we wont have control over. Trust the wait. We are being prepared for our blessings. In order to receive, we have to be ready to receive. Everything we go through, grows us. Trust the season of preparation.

1 Like

I work with the youth and this is the most popular verse for them. They love it as I love it. It gives the young people a sense of direction and hope in life – a purpose and a reason to be excited about the future. The book of Jeremiah may not be as popular as Psalms, Proverbs, or the Gospels and so not many may have encountered this verse before. This just proves that there are so many gems in Scripture, from Genesis to Revelations.

Hello there @Bhert…Always remember that a lot of people are fighting to live and never wanted to die, so live your life according to God’s purpose and disregard suicidal attempts… You may not know a lot of people are desiring the life that you have now, so avoid being paranoid…you may say, it is easy for me to say that thing coz I am not in your shoe…but believe me life is so beautiful…make your life be a channel of blessing to people who are losing hope too…God bless you brother!

1 Like

I agree @Jean…it is really part of life’s journey that we experience downfall because we can encounter a lot of uncertainties…Sometimes we fail and ask ourselves, “Is my effort still not good enough?”…but as we continue our journey, we will realize in the long run that delays from God are worth the wait and always the best…

Thank you @MakkaPakka :heart:. I think it is a blessing in disguise for me, because after suicidal attempt I have realized the important things happened in my life which is part of my growing life. Some of us, may encounter a lot struggles and others also had experienced the same thing I did, but I agree to what you’ve said life is so beautiful, it’s true however because of the bad things happening right now, people might contradicted it. But for me you will see the beautiful of life when you are desiring God in your life not just the beauty of surroundings.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Jenny
Lovely image, it made my day a little better… Sometimes we may feel desesperate or lost, with all the variables and circumstances we face at our lives. But the secret is to trust in God, as he has a plan for each one of us. We can’t loose hope, never! Because that’s what faith is. And with faith everything is possible.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

This verse is really important especially during this time. We are all facing different situations and some people are giving up. We should all remember that the Lord has a plan for us. It may be tomorrow, next year, or 2 years after but remember that He has a plan no matter how long it will take. We should put all our trust in Him because He knows us from the tips of our hair to the toes in our foot. We cannot control everything in our life because the Lord controls it. He wants us to succeed in life and live just like Him. Trust in the Lord and wait.

Such a wonderful assurance from our gracious loving Father in heaven. It is an amazing feeling to know that we are part of God’s master plan, everything that’s happening right now is what God really wants for us we just have to trust Him. This verse is a great source of peace knowing that God’s plan is to prosper us.

Yes @Bhert…it is a blessing in disguise because only few of us are given the chance to live in this world… All of us struggle, even I too…but never did I attempt to hurt myself…whenever I am in my depression stage, sometimes I wished to die naturally: but then I will remember this verse as always…so I am rediverted again to something more positive…In short, we have to control our thoughts; not our thoughts to control us…:blush:

1 Like

God has a plan for us I can promise you that. Your life is sacred. There is and always has been a path for your soul, and if you follow that path, it will lead you to the inner utopia that your soul longs to experience in this lifetime.