For my BUREDENS

@Sudeep Prayers up to you my brother. im in your same place too. But i Keep on praying that our God will never let us down. It is a challenging days right now. We can do this we can fight this, Just keep on praying. Be Brave my Friend. We dont know when this pandemic end but im sure that God is watching up there. Trust the Him!!

my brother @Sudeep I declare blessing and peace of mind for you right now. For our Lord God knows our needs. According to Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you: 8 For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.
truly God listens to our prayers, No matter what we do; God is one prayer away.

1 Like

Hi sarah.

Thanks for your prayers we are now homeless as we don’t fund to pay for rent and now we have got out front he house we are now taking shelter under government building which they will provide for a month the situation is getting out of hands we need help please contact me at sudeep.deepu@hotmail.com we anyone help us please please think like help your brother… my prayers will always with you madam…

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Dear God,

The battle feels intense some days. We feel tired, weary and worn. It’s hard to keep going in the face of defeat. But help us to remember that you will never leave us. You are our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in trouble. We know that the enemy wouldn’t be fighting so hard against us if we weren’t making a difference for your Kingdom. He wouldn’t be trying so hard to stop us if he didn’t think you had so much good still in store.

1 Like