For my BUREDENS

please pray for me to get out of my troubles and I was going into deep loss of my life due to this covid-19 and I don’t have any income please pray to get out of this and get some help from anywhere… as I am requesting my lord jesus need prayers for help…

1 Like

God of all our labors, you entrusted all humankind with work and responsibility for all your creation. Grant that all men and women, especially those who are unemployed because of the pandemic, that they may have work that enhances their dignity. Bless all our endeavours so that we may place ourselves in the service of one another for your glory and honor. Amen.

Hi, @Sudeep! I totally understand your situation. God knows our needs and He always provides, we just have to increase our faith, and trust Him. This pandemic is an eye-opener to all of us. It shows that we cannot control anything. Only God can.

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Praying for you.

1 Like

Hi Brother @Sudeep. I’ll pray with you, Heavenly Father I know you have a purpose of what happening in the world right now. People is getting into depression or realization of themselves. Lord help Brother @Sudeep to realize everything and be thankful that He’s safe and alive. Lord always protect Him and provide what He needs as he’s going to survive with this impact of pandemic. Today He don’t have a work to support his needs but I know in time Lord he can find a Job. Lord I pray that there are many people around him, which could help him and give him a food. Bless Him Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Hi @Sudeep This too shall pass. If you find yourself growing weary from waiting and being lost, look up and look back. Look for evidence of God’s presence, and look back on what He has done for you. This will help you hold onto Hope. Hoping in God is never a waste because the One who conquered death is still in control. His work and plans for you is definitely worth waiting.

1 Like

Thank you KB

Thank you Jean… praise the lord

1 Like

Thank you and praise the lord Bhert.

1 Like

Lord Jesus, I pray for @Sudeep that you are our Great God. The great provider of our lives.
I pray that you provide divine opportunity in replacement of source of income that was lost due to covid-19 crisis.

I pray for pandemic proof faith and life be upon to Sudeep wherever He is right now.

For you will provide according to Your richness and glory. So be it. In Jesus Name! Amen!

1 Like

Lord Jesus I pray to you in the life of my brother Sudeet take care of him and keep him away from Danger please remove his fears and problems and replace them with joy in his heart teach him how to pray and put his trust on you alone. we will trust because you are our Father Thank you our almighty God for your unselfish love.

1 Like

I pray to the Lord God that He may guide you @Sudeep! I pray that He may give you strength and the courage to overcome your problems. Do not lose faith in the Lord God! God bless you.

1 Like

Thank you kianna praise the lord…

1 Like

Thank you Paulo for the prayers… praise the lord…amen…

Hello, my dear friend @Sudeep
I will pray for you!
Dear God, remember your son, he’s in need, he’s in hungry and in a burden, bless him and help him go trough it, give him confidence, intelligence and resolve to find solutions. Give him the people around him to motivate him and help him find a way. You are powerful and wise, don’t let anything happen to your children. With you everything is possible. But don’t do as I wish, do as your will and plan dictates. Amen.
My brother @Sudeep, there’s nothing more porwerful than a prayer, keep the faith and you’ll find a way trough everything!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Thank you so much Luis for prayers and also waiting for HELPS… prayer for to be donors for me to help and support in my life… LUIS… praise the lord… amen…

You are very much welcome! @Sudeep How are you now? How is life going on? We in this community pray for the best!

1 Like

Hi KIANNA now it’s getting to much day by day and get little bit tight to get our dialy need… IN INDIA its has been divided as red orange and green zones now I am.in red zone will can be visible in MAP so we are living with hold our lifes in palms waiting for help and donors from different conturies lucky I find this group for prayers kianna… i am happy that our lord jesus showed me a good path to pray and may any of my friends would help with Grace’s waiting for my friends to respond in helping heart… kianna my E MAIL is : sudeep.deepu@hotmail.com… you can also pass to your friends and let them send there dialy prayers for the people in my area… thanking you a lot kianna for your special prayer.

1 Like

Sharing this with you brother @Sudeep . I hope this helps
“Hard times will happen, but they alter you and change the way you view your life. Hard time makes you appreciate who and what matters in your life. Hard times makes you work harder, makes you believe in yourself more and makes you wiser. Hard times forces you to make the changes you need to make in your life. Hard times show you how strong you are and how lucky you are to exist. After you have survived a difficult time, You will have deep gratitude for life.”

1 Like

Hello brother, in these unprecedented times peoples most concerns are related to their health or well being, their finances, their jobs and their basic necessities… now if fear abounds its time also for our faith to step up… trust in the lord brother, find comfort and peace by meditating the word of God and always remember GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Isaiah 40:31-those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength they will soar on wing like an eagle; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint .
also, do breathing exercises that will try to relaxed your body and brain… God Bless

1 Like

That is tragic :frowning: Yes, do not worry @Sudeep I will not stop praying until things get better. Do not lose faith in the Lord God! God bless you and please always keep safe. The Lord God is with you wherever you go.

1 Like