For the unbeliever, Justification is by faith alone, apart from works, in Christ Jesus alone

For the unbeliever, Justification is by faith alone, apart from works, in Christ Jesus alone.

Steve Miller

1 Like

They are no works you are justified by God grace throw faith

Miranda Watkins Rogers

James 4:22,Be ye doers of the word and not only listeners, or you decieve yourselves. When post like this come so does confusion and misleading. Repent ye double minded.

Kyah Oakgrove

What works? There are no works involved. You’re justified and then sanctified. It’s GRACE. That’s it. Christ did all the work. Now go out and tell others about the good news. That’s it. Go to church and be with fellow Chrisitans. Edify one another. Be strong and be kind

Johnny John

You are justified by faith however the PROOF of your faith will be seen in your works

Phil Shaw

This meme is divisively dumb… “Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. BUT GOD demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. <Was there any good work (fruit of the Spirit) on our part aiding Christ in His ONE eternal sacrifice He paid on our behalf? WE WERE ALL SAVED AS SINNERS. We were all wicked and separated from God… We were all DEAD in our trespasses and sins…Christ is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our Faith which saves us… It’s Christ’s Righteousness IMPUTED to us that saves us—NOT our own self-righteous filthy rags. It’s the Spirit that gives us life. The flesh profits nothing. Once we are saved by Faith IN Christ, then the spiritual result shall be good works (of the Spirit). We are to WORK OUT our own salvation IN Christ from our new position of legal standing in Him (with fear and trembling) NOT WORK FOR it… If fruits of the Spirit do not manifest or become evident in our lives as new creations, can we say we have been born again? In Christ, the true believer’s relationship to sin changes. Christians are no longer slaves to it. A good tree produces good fruit…>Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.”‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:1-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Jefferson Neo

This makes next to zero sense. ‘Justification’? Also we’re going to end up with an asinine long thread about works vs. grace. A non-believer would simply roll his eyes at such…

Alan Webb

Faith is never Alone.

Julian CK Liew

Faith is an unreliable pathway to truth.

Rich Crane

By Grace alone

Jaynee Peyton Lander

Peter, do you love me? - Yes, Lord! - Then feed my sheep. I cannot love Christ without loving and taking care of those around me. I do good works because of my love for my Lord and Master, not to gain any benefit, but because he told me to do them.

Jeffery Blakeley

The finished work on the cross—Jesus did all the work. We accept the gift. Allow ourselves to be sanctified in Him. Thank God we are not judged by our works. Can you imagine how hard this would be for us human beings? We already fall short of God’s glory daily. The Bible says “says no one is good, no not one” —we are saved by G R A C E. There is nothing more needed other than repent and accept what Christ did on the cross. That He is the messiah. The one who took away the sins of the world. Be obedient to the word and grow each day to be more like Jesus Christ. Tetelestai!

Johnny John