For those who have OVERCOME Anxiety… what did you do?

For those who have OVERCOME Anxiety… what did you do?

George Ioannou

1 Like

I focus on the now and what I can do with the help of Our LORD. Think of possible problems and work through a doable scenario. Then I let go and let GOD.

Jan Cichowlas

1 Like

Learn the ways of God,then accepted him as my Lord and Savior! He the best!

Joanne Brown

1 Like

cast all your cares upon Jesus

Mike Joe

1 Like

As a Christian, you should always seek God’s advice on EVERYTHING. What does the bible say about anxiety?
Philippians 4:6-7
English Standard Version
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
That means we should be in prayer, asking with gratefulness, our requests to God. It basically means, put it at HIS feet. Say, God, this is too much for me, please take it and take care of it. Please give me your peace that is beyond all human understanding. He will.

2 Likes

Don’t be hard on yourself, especially don’t try to control things that are happening in your life, rather chose to be calm and walk with the flow of life, stop thinking about the past and stop worrying about the future learn how to live in the moment and believe in divine timing and always affirm to your self that what has made for you will find you. And watch your life changing for good.

This Letter from The Lord has been a great blessing in helping me overcome anxiety… hope it is a blessing to you as well. :slight_smile:

I AM HE
2/17/11 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Our Lord and Savior
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

My sons and daughters, from the beginning, I AM WHO I AM and shall be. Even to the end, I AM HE. From everlasting to everlasting, I AM. In this shall you find rest and know peace, says The Lord.

Therefore no longer bind yourselves to what you see, nor concern yourselves with the things of this world and its evil ways. Free yourselves by the knowledge I have given you, by the understanding that I AM WHO I AM, freedom in the knowing I AM HE. Beloved ones, I have defeated the world, I have overcome your sins; death is put to death because of Me. Behold, I am risen, death is turned backward - only life is and shall be.
Lo, I have defeated you also, if you would only surrender your life. For I gave up My life in place of yours, so you may receive of My life. Therefore, I ask you, how long will you withhold? How long will you wait before you let go? When will you fly? When will you believe? Believe, and you shall also know! For I have already told you, peace is in the knowing that I AM WHO I AM, and you are in life because of Me.
Beloved, you were made for Me, created for love’s purpose. I created you in My image, and gave you My breath, My life. Therefore, this is life: I AM HE!.. Beloved, you worry, yet I AM HE. You weep, yet I AM HE. You stumble, yet I AM HE. Your hearts tear and break over all these sorrows, yet I AM HE. You struggle and are in turmoil, you feel lost, yet I AM HE. You grasp at the wind and have no understanding, yet I AM HE. You are persecuted by those you love, yet I AM HE. The world hates you, yet I AM HE. Everything you have is passing away, yet I AM HE. Death comes to take you into darkness, yet I AM HE!

Do you not understand?! I AM ENOUGH! -
The One who sees, The One who knows…

No matter the time or the season,
In every moment of your life, I AM HE!..

Says The Lord.

Source: I AM HE - The Volumes of Truth