For you, what does it mean to be a Christian?

For you, what does it mean to be a Christian?

Author Darrell Jackson

1 Like

Being made the RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD in CHRIST JESUS . Having been REDEEMED from the curse of the law, and all the blessings of Abraham are mine . CHRIST in me my hope of GLORY. Receiving all the promises of GOD, which is my Armor, in CHRIST. Having a GREAT HIGH PRIEST always making Intercession for me before GOD my FATHER . The WONDERFUL Gift of AMAZING GRACE through FAITH into the FAMILY of GOD, being made a son ; a joint a heir with CHRIST ! And the list goes on, and on . REDEEMER !

Ronnie Fisher

A true Christian has surrendered themselves to the Holy Spirit and has Christ dwelling within them leading them to produce the fruit of the Spirit.

Clinton Bezan

Set apart from the world. Loving people, living like Jesus. Showing the fruits of the Spirit. Love, peace, Patience, kindness, goodness, long-suffering, joy, Forgiveness, and telling others about Jesus dying on the cross and offering His blood as the only way to heaven.

Randall Melton

Ultimately, it does not matter what being a Christian is to me. It matters what God says it is in Scripture. Luke 9:23, "And he said to all, ‘If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.’"Maybe the author of this post means more along the lines of how do you personally work out your salvation, and what gifts do you have which you use to serve Him?

David Mingus

Do’s and don’ts commanded by Christ are very difficult to follow fully and the one who is alert and tries to put sincere efforts to follow those commands is a true Christian. Slowly but surely his percentage of success increases till he reaches 100%.

Paritosh Christian

For me, a Christian is I am never alone, serving Christ, HE is my Savior, my best friend, knowing HE died for me so that I one day can live forever with HIM. HE is my hope, my everything, one who loves me, forgives me and the only one who can give peace of mind and heart. When others forsake me, HE is right by my side telling me, HE is all I need. HE makes a way where there seems to be no way - HE makes it possible to be alone but never lonely. Others may fail us, but, HE never fails.

Eunice Puglia

It means that among billions of people HE showed his mercy upon me, what is madness and foolness for a lot of people it’s a delightful time when I can think about his love and all his wonders

Miguel Angel Bastardo Rivera

Peace … I rest in God’s grace knowing He is in charge and the certainty of God’s ultimate victory.

Jim Paxton

Be humble. Be kind. Be unselfish toward others. Serve. Love your neighbor as yourself. Seek God’s wisdom through attentive study of the word. Put on the full armour of God. Pray for others. Repent daily. Seek God with all your heart, soul and mind. Don’t be jealous. Covetous. If you sin, ask for forgiveness. Be honorable. Be truthful in everything. Give to the needy. Tithe what you feel is right.

Johnny John

2 Corinthians 6:7Come out from among them, and be separate says the Lord.

Debbie Webster

That in my fading imperfection I may be welcomed as part of a perfect eternal purpose through the Grace received by accepting Him.

Joseph Berk