Genesis 2:5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground,⁷

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. A man or a woman who is a medium or spiritist must surely be put to death. They shall be stoned; their blood is upon them. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance and do this, understanding the present time: Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, practices divination or conjury, interprets omens, practices sorcery, casts spells, consults a medium or spiritist, or inquires of the dead. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, the hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

2 Peter 3:9
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Romans 13:11
Luke 6:46
Psalm 50:17
Leviticus 20:27
1 John 3:8
Deuteronomy 18:10,11