Genesis 7:16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD shut him in

“I AM WHO I AM" said God to Moses, This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience for the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, mighty, and awesome God, showing no partiality and accepting no bribe for this is what the LORD says: “If those who do not deserve to drink the cup must drink it, can you possibly remain unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for you must drink it too. This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due but glory, honor, and peace for everyone who does good, first for the Jew, then for the Greek. For God does not show favoritism. All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. Who is not partial to princes and does not favor rich over poor? For they are all the work of His hands. Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Certainly not!

Jeremiah 49:12
Romans 13:5-7
Job 34:19
Acts 10:34
Romans 9:14
Deuteronomy 10:17
Romans 2:10-12