Get right with God and quit putting your soul in jeopardy of entering the lake of fire

95598011_558239438455993_7052939858901204992_n

One day, Father God will command Jesus to part the clouds to take His children home.

In the days of Noah, God commanded Noah to build the ark because God was about to pour out His wrath on the earth and destroy all humanity due to sin and disobedience.

People mocked Noah, but in all actuality they were mocking God with their unbelief and their self centeredness, just as they do today.

Many churches today mock God in their self righteousness and the twisting of God’s Word to fit their sinful nature and have turned their backs on the cross, repentance and the consequences of sin.
Many church leaders don’t preach on hell because they don’t want to offend anyone, like if hell is going to cease to exist just because they don’t mention it. Hell is real and sin will separate you from God forevermore if you don’t deal with it and turn away from sin and turn to God. God will not change for nobody and each and every one of us will be judged by His very words.

The only wise thing to do is to get right with God and quit putting your soul in jeopardy of entering the lake of fire. God loves you more than you will ever know, but He cannot and will not allow sin to enter into heaven.

source

Hello, dear @Jesusloveyou
That’s so many truths in one post! As you say, I truly believe that God loves us more than anything and he wants us with him on heavens, but as you say that doesn’t mean he forgives everything we do, we must do and act and good Christians and good mens, following his teachings. Not preaching about hell or punishment is some of cowardice shown on these priest of today, sin exist and by putting it simply its bad. If we know something is bad, it’s not logical to keep doing it.
We must take the God words seriously, try to be more like Jesus Christ, and then we’ll be received at heavens to the next life!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

AMEN!!! This is true we should repent from our sinful ways and turn to God. It is an everyday decision to follow how Jesus lived here on earth, to follow His footsteps. Just to share the first step of salvation.

John 3:16 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave[a] his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Because of God’s love so that no one will enter the lake of fire. This is a very simple step but requires a genuine heart. Accepting Jesus Christ to be our personal Lord and Savior is the key to be saved. The moment we genuinely accept Jesus then we can forget about hell and focus our attention to our renewed life with Jesus.

I agree with you my brother in Christ. We need to turn back to our sinful ways because we dont know how long we will last here in earth as a believer of Christ we need to be ready we must hold on to His words and continue share the gospel because this is God wants us to do.

Truly!!! It is never too late to build a strong relationship with God and live life according to His word! This is why I urge a lot of people to read the Bible themselves because some people will change some of the Lord’s word.

Remember the Roman Road, my friends:

We are all sinners – Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23
We are bound for hell because of sin – Romans 6:23a
We have hope of salvation in Christ alone – Romans 6:23b
We are loved by God despite our sins – Romans 5:8
We are saved if we confess Jesus – Romans 10:9-10

This road leads to heaven’s door!

“I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” Luke 5:32 No one is perfect, all of us fall short of God’s glory. However, God has given us grace to change our hearts and turn to Him. He already sacrificed His son Jesus’ for our sins. Now, it’s our turn to do our part to claim the gift of grace He has given us.

Hello @Jesusloveyou

i like how your statement was. Thats true we need to turn away our sins. And bring more closer to our god. We are not perfect to face our God. But in our hearts we want to follow Him.
Sins can make you suffer in the end because we are doing things on our daily life so we think it is okay but in our hearts, No its not Good.
Lord please help us turn away our sins and repent on it.

As we do exactly what God has told us in the bible then expect to be in the right path. But then we are born imperfect so we usually do mistakes. But if we repent and ask God for forgiveness wholeheartedly then let God be the judge for our sins.