Giving me another day to start over

2 Likes

God forgives us over and over and over again. We should also be forgiving to our neighbors. God loves us so much that He gives us another chance to be better and another chance to start over again. No matter what we do, when we seek Him, He will always be there to protect us. We should not give up just because we didn’t succeed at something, but strive to be a better version of yourself so that you could surpass your goal. God will always be guiding us through everything!

This reminds me of my greatest struggle in life before. How much I changed in a bad way, I hated God about a lot of things in my life, I almost killed myself, I got into toxic relationships. Despite all of the hurtful things I have said to Him, He still believes that I am worth His love. He accepted me regardless of the things I have done in the past. I will never forget that part in my life, that was my biggest lesson and challenge.

Yes Lord I am not perfect but thank you for loving me and giving me another day to start. Sorry Lord God for the things i’ve done i know it hurts you every time i fall in satan’s trap. Sin that i always commit. Lord i also praying for those who have nothing because of this pandemic help them Lord God. Show them your mercy.