God Blessed and Said to Them, "Be Fruitful and Increase In Number"

Oh, life? I am a human being. But still I am asking these two questions, “Whom I am?” “How should I live on the planet called the Earth as a person?”
”God blessed them and said to them, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. ’” (Gen 1:28), Why did he say ‘’be fruitful “ to human being? When I check it in Scriptures, I found that is a symbolic meaning. That fruit is the fruit of love. God is love. (1 John 4:8). Only by knowing and receiving the love of God in Jesus, I a little girl or boy can become the real precious valuable person.
Bearing the full fruit of love, that is through his son JESUS, God created male and female (man and woman), ordained them marriage, in marriage the man and woman can understand and learn the unconditional love God has toward human, same as love what Christ has toward Church. Raising children in the truth of love and let them grow mature in love of God, that is “fill the earth” means for the couples in marriage. Love the living creature and materials with a respectful attitude toward God while using or treating it. Then the earth will become pure and full of love. Then by these I become mature. He ordained me to live a life with knowing the love of the Lord in Jesus.
“Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
“Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”
For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen. (Romans 11:33-36)
All the living beings, especially I human being as the dominant over the earth in my whole-life journey is to glorify him God.