God can and will take a bad day and turn it completely around

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli

Don’t get stuck in a rut!
There are many times in life where we just feel we are in a ‘pit’ season and it appears as though we will never get out!
But God is faithful to come to our rescue, no matter how many days we are in the dumps.
We need to learn that feelings do not determine our reality.
I used to believe that if I was having a bad day, there was no way I could reclaim it for the better.
I am trying to get out of the mindset that I do not have to go off on a rabbit trail of discontent, next time a dark cloud settles over my head.
God can and will take a bad day and turn it completely around, if we submit to Him.
The Bible says, "My God shall supply all our needs, according to His riches in glory, through Christ Jesus.
God is faithful to deliver again and again!

Hello, dear @Eric
Thank you for sharing this reflection by Nina… It’s great how she expresses her feelings, I think it’s important to have this kind of mindset! God can turn your bad day to a good one, but you can’t be drowning on bad feelings… If you are, then God can’t help you because you won’t be able to see him. We got to have faith and keep going on, even if we feel down, because God will always be by our side.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hi @Eric! How are you? Thank you for sharing this reflection.
Let us all remind ourselves that God will always have a plan for us. Let us try to strengthen our hearts and our faith in Him by believing that we are capable of so much more. God created us individually and each of us has the capability to do something great. Let us not grow weary of our hearts and trust in the Lord. He will provide because He cares and loves us. Let us always thank Him for the blessings He gives us, big or small, and continue spreading His goodness.