GOD DOESN’T COMPARE YOU TO ANYONE ELSE, RATHER HE COMPARES YOU TO YOUR BETTER YOU!

GOD DOESN’T COMPARE YOU TO ANYONE ELSE, RATHER HE COMPARES YOU TO YOUR BETTER YOU! THANK YOU LORD FOR YOU KNOW ME AND YOU HAVE CREATED ME FOR A PURPOSE …AMEN!!

Kwanele Dweyn

God compares us to Jesus! He is our Patterned Son, to follow and embrace - all that He is - for us to be like Him. We are to look into the perfect law of liberty - personified in Jesus - as a mirror and compare ourselves to what God’s Word says we should be and what He requires of us. Our better us is JESUS!!! He alone is the gold standard - that we are to desire to be as! I don’t want a better ME!! I want Jesus living & seen out through me! He is our Blessed Hope. The song “To Be Like Jesus!” comes to mind! “Lord, give us Jesus: in us, out through us, taking over ALL of us, so that Jesus will only be seen by others in our lives!” Galatians 2:20

Al Videc

Not sure why so many seem to lend their support without the author giving the biblical basis for the statement. Particularly when the Romans 8 passage would seem to say otherwise. Seems like anyone can through up anything on FB and everyone simply starts the “Amen’s”. Where are the Berean’s? Acts 17:10-11Paul and Silas in Berea[10] The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue. [11] Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

Danny Cary

AMEN! Thank you so much Lord!

Nancy Moloff

Yes, amen thank you Father God, in Jesus name, amen!

Aaliyah Savina

Agreed!

Jess Rictor

Amen!

Yen Reyes