God found me and saved me when I was in my worst condition ever. I was heart broken, lonely and incredibly depressed and miserable. I hated pretending to always be

God found me and saved me when I was in my worst condition ever. I was heart broken, lonely and incredibly depressed and miserable. I hated pretending to always be happy when I was sad. I got tired of acting like my life was perfect when it was falling apart. Also, I hated the direction that my life was headed. Ever since I have received the Holy Spirit and became a born again Bible believing Christian God has changed my life so much. Sometimes I still have bad days if I am being honest, but I’m no longer alone. God walks with me. He talks to me. He guides my steps and when I get out of line he chastens me with love to bring me back. I can honestly say this peace, love, joy and happiness that people search for all their life is not found in a career or getting your dream job. It’s not found in a vacation, relationship or even marrying your best friend. It’s found in the name of Jesus Christ. It’s knowing your sins have been forgiven. It’s being able to say I was on my way to HELL, but now by the grace of God I am going to HEAVEN. AMEN AMEN AMEN

Kalvin Valentine Bell

Lovely testimony.Stay blessed.

Bob Dunn

God will continue to bless you. Amen

Tom Sanborn

Amen blessed brother, yes this is what God is all about and Jesus needing to come to earth are he is our only hope to be saved, it’s just so simple, humans complicate it in their own thinking and so it’s so interesting on how their are so many forms of… See more

Catherine Ann Lawrence

How beautiful, How true, How blessed you are to to know at your age. It took us many years longer to know, BUT THANKS BE TO GOD HE SAVED US!

Carole Fisher Robert Pegolotti

Awesome testimony, absolutely true, nothing in this world can fill our emptiness, except Jesus amen hallelujah

Gina Stoll