God has an abundance of supply

He will give us beauty for ashes. He turns our mourning into dancing.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, thou art with me. Thy rod and staff comfort me.

Surely only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

These are wonderful Words of God that hold promises for us all.
Everyone experiences trials in life. God is the key to sustaining us through the valleys. The low points may be sickness, poverty, unhappiness, anger, mourning the death of a loved one. Whatever it is, the Word assures us He will supply our every need according to His riches in Christ Jesus.

God has an abundance of supply. The Bible says, “He own a cattle on a thousand hills.”
Surely if there is a need, He will fill it.

We must be discerning though what is need and what is desire.
If God believes it will be beneficial for us, believe it will come to pass.
It may not be right away. But with God, the timing is always perfect.

2 Likes

What a great way to start the day @Steven to be comforted by this encouraging words from the Lord. For me personally who is undergoing uncertainty and has committed to the Lord my plans and aspirations in life, having read this assured me even more, that even if I am limited to my own understanding and knowledge my God has no limits. Living a God dependent life is the greatest we could ever do, because He only wants what’s best for His people.

It was a good read @Steven…thanks for sharing it with us! Abundant life is about what we receive as a gift from the Lord and to live knowing we are stewards of the blessings of God. Truly indeed that God has a lot in store for each and everyone of us. Sometimes it took years before we can have it, but for sure it is always the best…

Yes thanks for sharing. God has provided us with blessings and more blessings to us. He loves us that every problems that we had, he provided us hope and solutions.

I love these verses from Psalms of David, Psalm 23. There was a time that whenever I feel that
I was having panic attacks, I begin to recite these verses and it comforts me. It is a great
reminder of the victories that God has for us in spite of the trials in our life. Every suffering will eventually come to pass.

Thank you for this one! I was having a stressful day and I saw this one. Despite the challenges I have come across this day, I know I went through it with Jesus Christ by my side! :blush: There are really times where we have to go through hardships. But, we must not mourn and lose hope because the Lord God has a lot of plans for us! His way is the best! He does not break a promise, no matter how simple that promise can be, you can always trust Him! :heart:

Hello, dear @Steven
Lovely read! We sometimes forget that God is always working on our side… We get angry because we are ignorants and only see what it’s in front of us, instead of looking the big picture.
God always has a plan, even if we don’t understand it, he causes no harm to us as he only has love!
I really liked this parg:

God will cover and give us all of our needs, not our desires! That’s what we should be thinking when we pray and ask for something of him, if it’s really a need and is part of God’s plan we can be sure it will come to us.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

@Steven Indeed. This is a constant reminder how God loves us in so many ways and that he is always with us.

“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart” -Psalm 37:4

Remember: A heart that delights for the Lord is a heart that will find happiness, love and peace. When you put God first, you learn how beautiful the world truly is. You learn that this impermanent existence isn’t all there is. You learn that the plans your father God has for you are far greater than you could have ever imagined.

Hello @Steven Good way to end a Tiring Day.If im not mistaken it was a song already. I heard that one before. Some of the worship songs is created using a bible so they dont change any words as in the same words so it will uplift whoever hear that songs. I Love this line "though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, thou art with me. Thy rod and staff comfort me.

Some of us is walking through the shadow of death, But God is always here to say that we are not alone in every Battle.

Amen!