God has chosen you for a purpose. Amen

God has chosen you for a purpose. Amen

1 Like

Amen! No one can do the job that God chose you to do. God picked you for a very specific purpose. You are meant to be used by Him according to His perfect plan. He handpicked you to walk a very clear path. He did so knowing your individual personality, talents and His plan for mankind.
Despite your fears and doubts, you have wonderful things to accomplish for the Kingdom. God formed you. He gives you power to reach amazing achievements. God Doesn’t Call the Qualified He Qualifies the Called. But you have to trust Him in order to seize these victories.

1 Like

Hello @SaltandLight You are chosen by God to salvation from sin! God is a God of action who wants to do something with your life that is why He chose you. God has big plans for you, but it is up to you to allow Him to carry out these plans in your life. It isn’t up to God! The righteous Job in the Old Testament said that God accomplishes the things He has decided to accomplish, and there are many such things. (Job 23:14)

Hello, dear @SaltandLight
Yes! This is a fact that I always tell myself each day, God choose me for something, maybe I don’t know it yet but when accomplished I will know it in my heart, that what the Lord wanted is done. And I will know that it was good. Because the Lord only wants good stuff for his children, we just need to go through the path marked by him.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hi @SaltandLight!
Amen to this. God created each and every one of us in His own image and likeness. We all have a purpose in this life that He gave us. We are all blessed with different talents and abilities that maybe some we have not yet found. Remember that we all have a mission and that is to serve God. Let us all continue being a disciple of Christ by spreading his love and goodness. God bless.

1 Like

I believe that we are unique in the eyes of God. He knows us by name, even if our population in the whole world is already in the billions still He knows us one by one. That is how much He treasures us, and with that God also has a unique and special purpose for each one. No matter how small we might consider that purpose is, it is essential to God because we are part of God’s big family. Therefore to fulfill that purpose is very important, and for us to know what that purpose is, we should be connected to God. We should allow God to take control of our lives and be the children He intends us to be.