God has chosen you for a purpose

God has chosen you for a purpose.

2 Likes

Each one of us has a different story, journey and experiences in life. We are all unique in our own ways and in Godā€™s eyes. We may be in different paths and timelines but always remember that God chose us not for the things we have done or our talents, but because he loves us. Each one of us is important and has something to contribute. Everything weā€™ve been through will lead us to where and who we are meant to be. We all have a purpose.

Therefore, please understand that God is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands. Trust Godā€™s plans for us and continue to walk in faith with him.

Yes. In Jeremiah 29:11 it says, ā€œFor I know the plans I have for youā€, declares the Lord, ā€œplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.ā€ Each of us are chosen and has our own purpose in this life. It may not be that clear but he also said, ā€œWalk by faith and not by sight.ā€ We donā€™t have to know the whole picture, all we have to know is that we have a big God who is able.

God has chosen us and has a specific plan and purpose in our life. We may think that we are unworthy and incapable of doing good. But the truth is, we can do impossible things if we have God in our lifeā€¦Let me share a prayer for everyoneā€¦

Loving God, I thank you for choosing me, inspite of my weaknesses and shortcomings. From now on, Iā€™m your child. Make me an instrument to carry your word and help me to bear good fruits for you. In Jesusā€™ name, I pray. Amen

As we journey through this life through the easy times and the painful times God is fashioning us into people who are like his Son, Jesus. That means God is in the process of changing what we desire far more than he is in the process of giving us what we desire.

I love this thought @Jean

We live in the same planet and belong to the same family in God but we have our own unique path in life that no one else would or could ever know or experience. Itā€™s like playing a video game with multiple possible levels and endings :slight_smile:

And the ultimate goal is not heaven, thatā€™s just our resting place. The ultimate goal is ā€¦ ā€œGod is fashioning us into people who are like his Son, Jesusā€ ā† credits to @zayn22 :slight_smile:

God has a purpose for us, for you, and for me, and its uniquely mine, uniquely yours. Such an amazing God we have to have coursed our journeys specifically and uniquely for us

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Sometimes I feel lost or with regretsā€¦ But looking and thinking about photos like this helps me to keep going on. Itā€™s hard, we manage to live a life where there are a thousand variables, but the only variable that we should alwayas keep in mind is love, as God is love, and as such is the first mandament. With it we can do everything we want! This kind of thinking helps me a lot, I hope it does for you too.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

I strongly believe in this, it is not by accident that we are who we are. We are made and designed by our creator according to what He planned us to become, there is no question about that. The big problem happens when we choose to be away from Him, then the purpose which God had intended for us will be altered, it will be derailed. Instead of travelling life on a straight path we would traverse it on a zigzag pattern and sometimes even move to a different path, and loosing our entire purpose in the hands of God. Hence it is true that we all have a unique purpose in life according to God but to achieve that we should live our lives under the guidance and scrutiny of our maker - the God of the heavens and the earth.

1 Like

Agreed. My college professor once said, ā€œLet go of all the expectations, let go of all the timelines and let go of the notion that at a certain age, you have to be more accomplished than others or you need to have it all togetherā€ To be honest, I had a lot of pressure growing up. Being the youngest child in the family, people always compared me to my older brother and sister. They always compared me to other children my age. It really affects me mentally and emotionally. But thanks to my parents and dear friends, they helped me to overcome my insecurities and accept who I am. I am not perfect and I am enough. We all are. We are a constant work in progress who are worthy of everything no matter what phase weā€™re in. Stop comparing because we all move forward at a different pace. Just sharing hehe

I used to feel like I was just born because thatā€™s how it is in life. You are born, you live, then you die. But as I grow older, I gradually noticed how my actions have slowly made a difference on the people I meet. I remembered on my 18th birthday, my friends sent me messages of how I changed certain aspects in their lives like school, how they got inspired to strive hard in academics and have a study habit. It made me feel like I have a purpose in life, that God did not just send me in this world just for nothing. :yellow_heart:

I remember this song whenever i heard this ā€œChose Youā€ Words.
You have Chosen Me by Liveloud

Mighty One I thank You for Your goodness
Undying love that saved
Me from the darkness
You have chosen me, You have chosen me
With Your Spirit, I will carry on
To spread Your love to each and everyone
You have chosen me, you have chosen me

Remember, Deuteronomy 14:2 ā€œFor you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.ā€ God chose us because we have a mission to fulfill. A mission to spread His goodness and for the people to give praise to Him. Let us all walk by faith and act like Christ.

@FaithinGod i totally agree with you. Because God chose me, i need to do what He wants me to do, so what are these

1. Love Him
  2. Love others just like How I love God,
  3. Spread His word. Jesus died on the cross because of our sins. He is the way the truth and the life. For God so love the word that He gave his only son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life