GOD is FAITHFUL even when we are FAITHLESS

Psalm106:43 Many times he delivered them, but they were bent on rebellion and they wasted away in their sin. 44 Yet he took note of their distress when he heard their cry; 45 for their sake he remembered his covenant and out of his great love he relented. 46 He caused all who held them captive to show them mercy. 47 Save us, LORD our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. 48 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Let all the people say, “Amen!” Praise the LORD.

2 Likes

Yes! Many people don’t understand it but God is really everywhere. He will stick by our side no matter what we do and no matter what we think about Him. God knows every little bit of us and He wants what is best for us. Even though you don’t talk to Him anymore, He will always be there if one day you’ll finally seek Him. God loves us.

1 Like

I agree with you @Jenny and @hbbm14! God is everywhere and He understands us. He knows we are human beings and we get lost sometimes, tempted, frustrated, or confused. He will never leave us. He is with us every step of the way. At times when we feel we are useless, the Lord God proves us wrong and loves us even more.

1 Like

@Jenny amen! Indeed God is faithful even we are faithless. He never leaves us nor forsakes us as he promise. He provided all of our needs, he still love us even we dont deserve his unconditional love. While we keep on sining he is there to forgive us and bless us with peace of mind hope and courage to face everyday challenges

Hello @Jenny Amen! The Lord says I want you to know that, even as you’re lying here praying, I’m at work being faithful to you, for My eternal purpose. And I’m going to see My purpose through in your life! Yes! , the Lord is going to do that for every one of us! He uses the weak, foolish things of the world to accomplish His purposes. We all fail the Lord; no one in His church is perfect. Yet every time we are unfaithful to Him, He remains faithful to us! So, take your eyes off of your failures and weaknesses, and fix them on His faithfulness. He cannot deny Himself. He is utterly faithful to His Word and He is going to see you through all your battles! Hallelujah!