God is for you

Keep praying, keep believing, keep hoping because God is for you.

1 Like

Keep praying. Keep believing because God is in control. Prayers changes everything. God shows up when you least expect it. Do not quit and never stop believing that God can change things very quickly in our life. Miracles happen everyday.

Father in heaven, thank you for your faithfulness in my life. I thank you that you will complete whatever you have started in my life. Today, I choose to trust and put my hope in you knowing that you are working behind the scenes to bring victory to every area of my life. Amen.

As we journey through this life through the easy times and the painful times God is fashioning us into people who are like his Son, Jesus. That means God is in the process of changing what we desire far more than he is in the process of giving us what we desire.

As you walk with Jesus, resting your head on His heart, you will learn to know His Word, His will, and His ways. You will want to obey Him, not out of forced compliance, but out of heartfelt connection. Your joy will abound as you remain in His love.

I also wanna share a favorite verse of mine from Psalm 9:18, “For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not perish forever.”
This pandemic has brought people many tears and hardships but we shall not give up because the Lord is with us. Yes! We shall keep praying, believing, and hoping for better days to come. The Lord will always be by our side especially when we are hurting.

If you are feeling uncertain in these uncertain times, God is for you

If you are feeling alone and no cares for you, God is for you

If you are heart-broken and in despair, God is for you

If you things aren’t’ working out at work, God is for you

If you were laid-off or about to get cut due to the lock-down God is for you

If you are afraid because of the riots and violence, God is for you

If you don’t know your future or unsure of your salvation, God is for you

If you are feeling secured but only because of money in your bank, God is for you?

If you don’t have a purpose in life, God is for you

God is for you, for me, for everyone. He is just waiting… oh, so patiently. What are you going to do for Him?

1 Like

Thanks, @hbbm14!

I love verses that focus on the poor. God’s heart is close to the weak, the needy, and the marginalized. James said true religion is taking care of orphans and widows. As, Christians we often and easily forget the fundamentals of being a Christian, one of which is helping people. We could easily caught up in “spiritualizing” things but neglect giving to the poor and feeding the hungry.

The needy shall not be forgotten. God remembers them. God is for them. God sides with the poor, needy, destitute, hopeless

1 Like

Hello @Jean, is God truly in control? Is he allowing the riots to engulf the streets? Is he in control of the deaths due to injustice? Did he allow the virus to spread this much? Is he still in control now that there are almost 2 million affected by this dreaded virus? Is he truly in control?

If we look at the goings-on around us, if we look at the state that the world is in now, if we look at the injustice in America, the hunger in Africa, the poverty in India, the natural calamities all over the world, it becomes easy to question God’s control over things.

But if we look at the heavens, the Scriptures, the miracles of police kneeling down, the happy faces of children in Africa, the benevolence of people in India despite the poverty, the love that exists in our family, our children’s laughter, it becomes easy to know that God is still in control.

How we look at things matter and I decide to look at things from God’s perspective. It helps us that way. But no matter what people think or however people interpret what’s going on in the world today, God is still sitting on his Throne

Sometimes prayers often seem to go unanswered and the resulting wait can really drain you of any residual hope…most of us easily give up and lose our patience while waiting for the answer…Life is hard, but without God’s gift, prayer and the hope it brings, it would be infinitely harder.

Living life with God is a life well spent. It is just very different if you take God with you every step of the way. Those things I thought I can’t do, I did because I prayed for it and I let God help me achieve it. I woke up thinking I cannot finish my work right away because it seems a lot for me to handle, but I managed to do it well and now I am almost done!

1 Like

I love your Topics @FaithinGod its good to know that there are still hope this time of pandemic. We need all need a positive things right now. I hope all of the people right now having a account here in this community Instead of having a social media account. No toxic media feeds or fake news. Sometimes reading a positive words can made your day ahead.

1 Like

@arrol my social media feed is filled with negativity and bullying right now due to certain issues with some influencers or public figures. I try my very best to share posts from Joyce Meyer or share songs from Hillsong to lighten people’s minds. But, I have also been seeing a lot of social media pages made by artists to share God’s word, that is something to be grateful.