God is going to give you more than you asked for. Believe it!

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

@Jenny I total agree with this , I received a great blessing today, I am so happy , as his children God doesn’t wants us to be sad and be afraid. truly that God really answers prayers. You just need to ASK (Ask Seek and Knock) and need to believe to the promise of God.

Thank you Ms. @Jenny I really needed this. After loosing almost everything because of a bad decision, and undergoing uncertainty in life as of the moment; being assured by God through this verse means a lot. I know that God will bless me and my family, but to read this and being able to understand what it really means that my God will give me more than what I asked for is such an amazing feeling. I am like a child excited to receive the surprise my father promised me.

Thank you @Jenny for reminding us that God always hears us and He will make things happen in the right time

Every pain, setbacks and struggles that we have been through just proves that they nurture us into who we are today and we will get even stronger. Just like how faith can move mountains, everything is possible when we believe in Him. Every ounce of faith can change even the most bad situations. When God let us go through something, it is not to punish us but to open our arms and minds for something better. Always pray, trust and believe.

Hello @Jenny Yes indeed! Yes I do believe that the Lord can and will give us all that we ask for. But we must ask according to the power that works in us that is the holy spirit, Being born again being baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ filled with Spirit and asking according to the spirt. Not asking for money not asking for a husband not asking for material things but asking according to the Spirit He will us far above what we could ever ask for I think. Scripture says to seek him first and all these things will be added unto us.

“ Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,”

Yes, I believe that God can do more than I can imagine. I think the point, here, is to let our imaginations be available to HIM where His love can pour through us for the world to see, and He will do it. I don’t think He is wanting us to dream up big houses, and fancy stuff. But, then, He is God, and who am I to say what He will or will not do.

Hello, dear @Jenny
That’s very true! All is about faith! When believing in a true way, God will always answer! We just don’t believe enough sometimes. That’s the tricky situation, believe to see and not see to believe. We have become too accustomed to wanting everything inmediatly, instead of having patience. With faith, love and patience, God will always answer and rewards with much much more!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.