God is love

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16

2 Likes

Welcome @FaithinGod to this community. Feel yourself at home.
Tips base on my own experience.
You can check on other topics here scroll it out. There are lots of good topics here about God and About Life.
This is the thing that will made your day in my own words.
Just keep updated and hope to see more post or replies with you.

1 Like

Hi @arrol, thank you for your tips! Let me check it. ^^

Hello there @FaithinGod…welcome to Faith Pixel community… We hope that you’ll enjoy your spare time on sharing your thoughts in different topics posted by different people here and thank you for sharing this beautiful verse… Truly indeed that God is love and God’s love is manifested by His absolutely pure desire to care for, share and give…

1 Like

God’s love is so unconditional. I’ve been imperfect in believing God however He isn’t refusing me. He is my refuge and my strength. Whenever I feel frustrated and confused about my decisions, I just come near to him and feel his presence. I’m abound of God’s Love, I am thankful and grateful enough, even things may not be comfortable sometimes yet, telling to God how you feel will ease your worries.

1 Like

God’s love is unlike any other. I felt His love also through this community. The way we share experiences, opinions, and advice. Welcome to the community @FaithinGod! I hope you get to enjoy it here.

1 Like

hi @FaithinGod you can feel God’s Love in this community. :slight_smile: for me this is a virtual support system,it is as if you have a brother who can talk to you even though you are not with him or physically visible. (even if he doesn’t know you personally) but ready to pray with you.
God bless you always.
indeed, God is love! because he even lay down his life for his friends.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this and welcome to the community! @FaithinGod
God is love.
He is the epitome of love. God’s love is true and He is generously giving it to us every single day. It is the purest thing in the world which gives life to His creations.
1 Chronicles 16:34 “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”